Forbes Hare offers independent director services for hedge funds, fund of hedge funds, private equity funds, and other structures.
In the current environment, there is an increasing focus on good corporate governance, independent oversight and decision-making. Investors are ever more reliant on the directors to ensure the proper operation of the fund and both the investors and manager want experienced professionals to be part of the board of directors.
Forbes Hare offer clients a service that is tailored to their needs and objectives with directors who have extensive experience with financial markets, investment strategies and securities, corporate governance matters and investment funds and offer a proactive service in which there is regular dialogue between the director and the client.
Our directorship services are supported by Forbes Hare’s first-class legal capabilities, giving clients a value-added service and reassurance. We are also able to offer a full range of complementary services, including registered office and corporate secretarial services.
Forbes Hare’ directors provide the following services:
- Attendance at regular board meetings in person or by conference call as frequently as required
- Regular proactive dialogue with the manager, other board directors and service providers
- Updating the managers on current industry matters
- Review of any significant contracts to be entered into by the company
- Review and approval of the company’s audited financial statements
- Review of proposed statutory documentation, including the company’s memorandum and articles of association, offering documents and service party agreements prior to the company adopting the documents and any subsequent changes.
Our directors would be pleased to discuss your requirements.