Forbes Hare provides a range of corporate and fiduciary services from the British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and New Zealand.
With the combined expertise of our corporate legal team we aim to offer clients a service that is superior to that offered by traditional offshore incorporation agencies.
We build lasting relationships based on trust and confidence by providing services which meet the exacting requirements of our clients. A blend of highly motivated paralegals, assisted and guided by the supervision of experienced offshore lawyers, ensures we provide a timely, personal and commercially-driven service.
Our global client base reflects the popularity of the BVI and the Cayman Islands as the world’s leading corporate domiciles and includes financial institutions and corporations of all sizes, professional service providers and private individuals.
For clients in Latin America, we offer all corporate services in Spanish.
In addition to tailoring our services to our client’s demands, Forbes Hare provides the following services:
- Company Formation
- Administration Services (BVI only)
- Corporate and Finance Structures
- Wealth Planning
- Advising on the establishment and maintenance of private trusts
- Private trust company advisory services
- Investment Funds
Forbes Hare offers a full range of corporate services, including company formation and company administration services, from our offices in the British Virgin Islands and the Cayman Islands. We deliver value to clients through dedicated lawyer-led teams in both jurisdictions. Our clients include private equity groups, onshore law firms, corporations of all sizes and private clients.
Our corporate services include:
- Incorporation of offshore companies (with either standard or lawyer customised memoranda and articles of association)
- Provision of a registered office and registered agent
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Issuance of share certificates and certified corporate registers
- Issuance of Registered Agent Certificates
- Notary and legalisation services
- Assistance with opening offshore bank accounts
- Provision of company secretary and corporate directors (Please note that such appointments are accepted on a case by case basis. We do not provide “nominee director” services with unmonitored associated powers of attorney)
- Strike-off and voluntary liquidation of companies